Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Miyerkules, Disyembre 28, 2011

2011 - A FreeView

A sneak  preview of what's best that happened for the year 2011. I got this idea of posting a year end thingy from my previous boardmate, it's a sort of reminiscing the past events who made a mark of what's ME in the year 2011. Let's go back to the moments that i feel, happy, blessed and in love.

A roller coaster ride with a kick of sweetness and bitterness i would say, I never thought happiness won't last long, and it's not about finding what makes you happy but the simple things that you have and the person's involved on it will definitely complete the sense of happiness. "Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the measure of our thanksgiving." I'm thankful having these group of people who were part of the year 2011, my friends, soooperfriends, kat-kats, closefriend and of course my family.

WORK

  " I came, I saw, I conquer" 
- Who made me realized that money isn't easy to get. Sleepless days, toxic working hours, pressures and all are equal to money. But at the end of the day it's the thought of having great experience from the company i had with.


OFFICEMATES

- Working in a corporate world won't be complete without having friends/officemates. These people gave worth for my stay in my job.

SOOPERFRIENDS

 -It's so nice to feel that you have priceless people who understands and care for you above all.  But it is nicer to have them in these moments....PARTEY PARTEY..

OPPORTUNITIES

- It's when the time that we think about the future...

KEYS

 - These keys helped me realized the value of trust, understanding, faithfulness and love. It's when my heart opened to the responsibility of having unbeatable relationship.

CAREER


- Unselfish decision i made. The scar deep within...

SNOWBEAR

The source of my strength, my savior, my significant other and that's YOU. Thank you for letting me back close to God and teaching me the value of prayers. You know how i love you.^_^.

EAT PRAY LOVE. 2012



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento