Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Miyerkules, Agosto 29, 2012

Just a smile.

I speak what my heart really feels. Sorry blogy if i wasn't able to update you these past weeks, haven't got a time doing this. I'm trying to keep my mind and hands busy for some things.

What about smile? Countless people say, i don't have that, but i don't think someone took that away from me, it's just hidden somewhere in me. My previous posts, talks about LOVE,TRUST,HAPPINESS, but where the hell i put the smile in there? Shoot, i missed that part. Well let's talk about smile this time, having good teeth are not requirements by the way, it's just how you feel it.

When you're smiling, it doesn't mean your in love, neither your trusty nor happy...smile confuses everything, i speak. Can someone put a smile on anyone's face? i'd say, YES definitely. It's not about the laugh trip someone can offer, but it's about the intention. I'm smiling not because i have a reason. A reason that no can explain, a reason that no once can out from me. I'm happy .^_^.

Everyone smiles in the same language.

Got this line from an Unknown Author.

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like a flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too.

i do.

How i wish the momentum will remain, no expectations,no hopes...

Just a smile :)

Started with this...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento