Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Lunes, Nobyembre 14, 2011

Happy 1st^_^

Sweet Night:)


It's been a month now that we've both decided to be more than friends.
You are mine and I know that I am yours.
I know this relationship is too young,
But i want you to know that, it's our trust that matters,
Thank you for giving that.

Its been a month now,
Since I told you, I love you.
Its been a month now,
Since you told me, I love you too.
It was the day,
That you made my heart complete.
 
We will feel ups and downs,
In griefs and laughter,
We will be together,
Hand and hand
You will be always admire.

No matter how and no matter what,
I know that my heart,
will always want you.
And care for you.

You will and always be my number one^_^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento