Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Martes, Nobyembre 8, 2011

It's YOU^_^

It wasn't easy for someone like me get out from the comfort zone i had before, but it did help me find who my real friends are ( u know who u are). Struggling from one point to another, process went through and eventually i redeemed myself and back now to business. I'M FINALLY HAPPY. Now, i have new set friends and buddies. But there's one person who really catches my attention ^_^  it's you.


Thinking back when the first time we met, sabi ko "cool xa, well see kung san to papunta." Dated September 15,2011 @ 8:52pm, when we started our first conversation, it's a sort of chatting with some common friends in Facebook, hi&hello thingy. Days&weeks passed, the hi&hello we started end up into something different, we built a mutual feeling no one really expected. I never thought that, from a simple coversation we had before it leads us to what we have now ♥.
@ St. Jude Parish 


Isang desisyon na kailaman ay di ko pagsisihan, we patiently waited, we set time to know each other and we even agree for some things that you never used to. Alam ko na alam mo na isa ka sa mga taong nasa top priority list ko, why? kasi you're the only person who understands and even supported me all through out. Sharing this meaningful quote to you  " I love you for everything that you say and do. I love you for the happiness I feel when you are beside me. I love you because when you are near, the whole world is meaningful." Thank you for giving me the chance to be part of you life and vice versa. You know i♥u.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento