Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

Back to skul.

After 4 years, i'm back as a student but this time not in a fulltime basis, because i still have work to consider in order for me to sustain all my needs and my longing to finish my degree. Anyway, i just missed the fun of doing homeworks, projects, studying and all.

Looking back.. i was so helpless when my freedom as a student was withdrawn due to financial problem, i felt like no one cares for me, i mean no one cares for my education. Someone tried to help me, but nothing happened. I know ate did her best to support me and hopefully continue to support me all through out my stay in our school, but everything changed and i understand that she needs to support her family on top of me.

I have this cousin(madre), i consider her as (mangtas na madre) for some she's mabait and all, for me she's totally NOT!!! She was the only person who suggested to stop the financial support coming from my ate(sister of that freak madre) for my studies. I cried, stumbled, felt like someone betrayed me and the most hurtful part is, she's my first degree cousin.

I think life is really like this for me. I need to stand on my own and prove to them i can get the things i want especially the freedom they took from me (my education). Waittttttttttttttttttttttttttt...this is suppose to be a happy blog. Well going back to the title (back to skul), i hope i can make it to the top, finish this with flying colors. And i hope as well, my family will be proud for my achievements --- working student ---.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento