Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Lunes, Hunyo 6, 2011

writer(talento)...





The skill of being a writer, is it made or born to be? How i wish im one of those people who were born to be a writer, not in magazines or in any news papers but, just a simple note that i can express my ideas. I guess in writing i can use any kind of medium(writing materials and language being used). I would say this the first and official note i truly made, i dont care if the grammar i used is incorrect or the sentence constructions are all wrong, definitely i will cater any feedback from you guys:)


Di' sa naiingit, i just checked my friends profile and they have these notes that are very interesting and hindi boring basahin, i guess they have the skill and the brain as well. I asked someone "panu maging writer?" He answered, "kung unsa imu maisip,put that into writings".And yes, this will be the start of my blogging career (palag).


I am a beginner in this so called writing industry, i have my coach that i can ask, certified blogger and all. Di pala basta2 ang ang mgsulat, my rules n dapat i follow and i should know the path of my writings. This is a bit challenging for me, bcoz i have never been a writer before.


The more write ups i make, the more knowledge and experience i will get. I will start reading blogs from my friends. The end for now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento