Isang Paglalahad.

Pagpapakita sa tunay na nilalaman ng puso't isip.

Martes, Hunyo 21, 2011

Kahapon at Ngayon ( the face behind the mask )

My past isn't that bad unlike with others, it's just that my past taught me how to wear a mask in order for others to know that i exist. It's been like 5 years now that i'm wearing this, and as the year goes by, im enjoying and still enjoying having this. Physically speaking this is not me, the face that I'm wearing now is not the real me(weh?).
Before..

Confidence wise, i don't have that since i suffered from emotional abuse way back from my teenage days. This might be the saddest part in my life that i can think of. Others would say "lahi lagi kag itsura sa imu mga igsoon" " ai mas gwapo gud imu kuya," these line are so over used. Yes they have the looks and brains as well and no one can deny that. I will never forget this person named NiƱo who said "kaligo ug init tubig para maputi ka" this freak guy helped me realize that i need to do something for myself, i mean the way i look.

Furthermore, i still have friends and barkadas that never look me down despite of these criticisms from others, we have group named ZERKS, all kinds of fun and firsts time i experienced from them (inum,sigarilyo,x-rated movies and all).
And now, facing the reality, i have this...

For those people who used to bully me because of how i look, you can now check my facebook account and see WHO'S JOEL now.http://facebook.com/wheng88


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento